Team Leader (Kitchen)
- Job Type
- Full Time
Banana Tree is a rapidly expanding, young and friendly pan-Asian chain of restaurants looking for talented and dedicated Kitchen Team Leader who is passionate about the food and service industry.
Location: Battersea, Clapham Junction
You will be responsible for:
- Inspiring and motivating kitchen team members in order to endure the smooth running of the shift.
- Train new staff members and ensure company standards are complied with
- Maintain excellent standards of cleanliness, food quality and hygiene.
For this position you’ll need to:
- Have previous kitchen supervisory experience working in a fast-paced casual restaurant. Prior experience working with food and our tailored training program will enable you to commence with your first management role.
- Be passionate about delivering excellent food.
- Have excellent leadership skills - to manage, inspire and motivate the team in the absence of the Head / Sous Chefs.
- Have a very outgoing personality.
- Be able to work under pressure.
The positions are full-time with evening and weekend work.
• Flexible hours (including evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays).
• Delicious free meals when working.
• Staff discount on meals at other times.
• Performance related incentives.
• Contributory pension scheme.
• Full comprehensive training with opportunity to grow within our expanding company.
If you are passionate about food, enjoy the buzz of working in a fast-paced environment and are committed to providing a high level of service we’d like to hear from you!