Team Leader (Kitchen)
- Job Type
- Full Time
We are proud to announce the arrival of our newest restaurant at the High Chelmer Shopping Centre, Chelmsford.
We are a rapidly expanding, young and friendly pan-Asian chain of restaurants looking for talented and dedicated Kitchen Team Leaders who are passionate about the food and service industry.
Location: High Chelmer Shopping Centre, Chelmsford
You will be responsible for:
• Inspiring and motivating kitchen team members in order to endure the smooth running of the shift.
• Train new staff members and ensure company standards are complied with
• Maintain excellent standards of cleanliness, food quality and hygiene.
For this position you’ll need to:
• Have previous kitchen supervisory experience working in a fast-paced casual restaurant. Prior experience working with food and our tailored training program will enable you to commence with your first management role.
• Be passionate about delivering excellent food.
• Have excellent leadership skills - to manage, inspire and motivate the team in the absence of the Head / Sous Chefs.
• Have a very outgoing personality.
• Be able to work under pressure.
The positions are full-time with evening and weekend work.
• A job you’ll love! – fast paced & energetic environment.
• Flexible hours (including evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays).
• Delicious free meals when working.
• Staff discount on meals at other times.
• Performance related incentives.
• Contributory pension scheme.
• Full comprehensive training with opportunity to grow within our expanding company.
If you are passionate about food, enjoy the buzz of working in a fast-paced environment and are committed to providing a high level of customer service we’d like to hear from you!