Spa Membership Sales Advisor
- Job Type
- Full Time
We’re looking for someone to drive the membership of our fabulous leisure club and spa.
This is a great opportunity for a target driven and enthusiastic individual to become Membership Sales Advisor.
Your day to day;
- To meet and greet all pre-booked prospects, when visiting the Spa facilities
- To ensure that all membership sales enquiries are recorded and a track kept
- To promote the Spa as a whole within the local area to raise awareness and sales leads
- Handling all membership sales enquiries and achieveing conversions in line with KPI's
- Posting and managing social media channels in line with hotel guidance to promote Spa Fitness and treatments
- Working with the rest of the hotel’s sales team, ensuring opportunities to cross sell are not missed
Who are we looking for?
You will enjoy working towards challenging targets and thrive in a position that requires you to deliver on key metrics, preparing regular reports for the Head of Sales.
If you are a strong communicator with great interpersonal skills who thrives in a busy, customer-led environment then this could be a role for you.
You will be detail orientated and comfortable working with a range of digital systems, maintaining a live database of current and potential members.
A solution focussed, team player with a positive approach and the ability to take things in their stride.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- A competitive salary, negotiable dependent on experience
- Tips paid regularly
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years)
- Health cash plan
- Generous employee discounts on food and drink and in our properties in beautiful locations
- Use of the Spa and discounted treatments
- Life assurance
- Bespoke training programmes accessible to all
- An engaging & supportive work environment