- Job Type
- Full Time
Are you looking for the next step in your F&B career?
We are searching for an experienced Restaurant Manager to support the front of house team in our busy restaurant
Your day to day;
- Being hands on in supporting the team serving during busy service
- Being the first point of call for any guest issues
- Leading a shift, ensuring our guests receive the highest standards of service and want to return
- Supporting,motivating and developing the team
- Rota management, to ensure staffing needs are met in line with budget requirements
- Host and run events, conferences and weddings as required
Who are we looking for?
You will need to be proactive and ensure the smooth running of the day to day operations within your department
This is a hands-on role so you will need to be comfortable with rolling up your sleeves and getting involved with service.
We need someone with previous experience of working within a busy, food-led operation – exposure to supervisory or management duties is essential.
Our business is open all day every day so you will need to be flexible with the times you can work.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- A fun and engaging & supportive working environment
- competitive salary, negotiable dependent on experience
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years)
- Health cash plan with access to discounts on every day purchases
- Generous employee discounts on accommodation, food & drink in our beatiful properties across the country
- Life assurance & Pension
- Bespoke training programmes accessible to all