Hotels | Head of Sales Maternity cover
- Job Type
- Full Time
We are looking for an experienced Head of Sales to pursue sales opportunities across all the business, generating sales activity including the spa.
Your day to day;
- To monitor all key conference and accomodation accounts, tracking performance, extending our contact network, seeking new opportunities and generally making sure that they understand we value their business
- To negotiate any contracted business on behalf of the hotel.
- To prepare and implement an annual sales and marketing plan which encompasses all revenue streams in the hotel and spa and be accountable for the delivery of this plan
- To undertake with the Sales Executive proactive sales activity to develop a pipeline of prospect accounts for all areas of the business - including sales blitz, outreach activity and telephone activity
- Implement the pricing and sales strategy for all areas of the business in conjunction with the General Manager and Cluster Revenue Manager and then ensure that this is fully understood by all involved in the sales for the hotel
who we are looking for;
As Head of Sales you will lead the team responsible for all sales and revenue generating activity. Working closely with the General Manager to identify challenges and focus resource to maximise turnover and profitability of the business. You have a proven track record of proactively looking for solutions to challenges and be open to new ways of working to deliver improved results. An active listener who repects the views and experience of others and works in a collaborative way. A motivational leader and natural sales person who focusses on solution led sales and relationship building, with the tenacity to convert the most profitable business for the hotel.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- A competive salary
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years)
- Health cash plan
- Generous employee discounts on accomodation, food & drink in our beautiful properties across the country
- Life assurance
- Bespoke training programmes accessible to all
- An engaging and supportive work environment