Hotels Breakfast Manager - Aztec
- Job Type
- Full Time
We are looking for an experienced, warm and friendly breakfast Manager to help lead the team in our busy restaurant at Breakfast and through to lunch service.
Your day to day;
- Greet each one of our valued guests with a genuine smile
- Supervising the department
- Assisting the management team in delivering exceptional service and an amazing customer experience
- Assisting with cash management and stock ordering
- To be the point of contact for any customer queries, handling them efficiently and effectively
- Taking and serving food and drink orders
- Giving our guests the warmest hospitality and ensuring they want to return!
Who we are looking for:
Someone who is friendly and motivated to join our Front of House team, you will need to be a morning person who is genuinely excited about a fast-paced industry.
It would be ideal if you have previous experience in a bar, cafe or restaurant, but a good work ethic and an even greater personality is much more important.
You will fit into a dynamic team in a busy location. You will need to be able to take anything in your stride as you never know what each shift can bring. We are open for breakfast from 6am, and serve great quality food and drink in a welcoming and relaxed environment.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- A competitive salary, negotiable depending on experience
- Tips paid regularly
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years)
- Health cash plan
- Generous employee discounts
- Life assurance
- Bespoke training programmes accessible to all
- An engaging & supportive environment