- Job Type
- Full Time
We're looking for a Receptionist to be the public face of our hotel
You’ll be working in a busy, vibrant environment ensuring thousands of guests receive the warmest of welcomes. Our receptionists are a vital part of our guests’ journey, you will likely be the first and last point of contact they have in our hotel.
Your day to day;
- Greeting everyone of our guests with a welcoming smile
- Efficiently helping guests whilst the checking in and out
- Providing the highest level of hospitality
- Upselling of rooms and other facilities
- Informing the guests of the hotel’s facilities, offering advice and assistance when necessary
Who are we looking for?
You will be the first person to greet our guests so will be the key to providing that fantastic first impression. You will need a warm demeanor and be able to give the warmest of welcomes no matter what is going on around you.
To excel in this position, you will need to be calm under pressure reacting effortlessly to unexpected circumstances, always taking them in your stride.
If you are passionate about providing a great guest experience, are a strong communicator and provide service with a smile then this could be the role for you.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- A competitive salary, negotiable dependent on experience
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years)
- Health cash plan
- Generous employee discounts
- Life assurance
- Bespoke training programmes accessible to all
- An engaging & supportive work environment