- Job Type
- Full Time
Job Title: Cleaning Operative
Hourly Pay Rate: £9.51 per hour
Working Hours: 12.5pw Working 5 days over 6 Monday to Saturday 16:30-19:00
Location: Washington, Tyne and Wear
Would you be interested to join a leading cleaning company with a reputation for excellence?
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Cleaning Operative to join our passionate and driven team in Integrated Solutions Division, working at Waterview Park, Washington Tyne and Wear on a permanent basis! Working within a Team of around 13 Cleaning Operatives and 1 Supervisor, you will be responsible for cleaning office space including washrooms and kitchen areas to the required standards. Progression opportunities available within Facilities Management services. Apprenticeships opportunities available to support progression
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- The cleaning of all areas of the building including office space, communal areas, stairwells, kitchens and washrooms (plus other ad hoc areas) and ensuring areas are cleaned to the required standards and standards are maintained at all times
- You will be required to complete all training as required to deliver your role. BiCs License to Practise training will be provided to support you in effectively delivering your role
- Deep cleaning of areas as required, full training will be provided to support
- Completion of equipment checks, stock requests and all other processes required to support you in effectively delivering your role
- Use of technology in place to provide evidence of cleans, full training and support will be provided
- Provide support to Catering teams during busy periods and to support event catering, this may include serving food/drinks and taking payments using till
- Previous experience as a cleaning operative is preferred but not essential as full training will be provided
- Experience in COSHH and manual handling is beneficial
- BPSS and right-to-work checks required
- SC clearances are required for certain areas
- Learning and development opportunities
- Supportive working culture and future progression opportunities
- Mobile, legal, bicycle, breakdown and retail discounts
- Eye test and glasses reimbursement
- Health Cash plan subscription
- Cycle 2 work scheme
- Uniform and PPE will be provided.
How to apply?
If you are interested to join a business that encourages professional development, career progression and entrepreneurial spirit, then please click apply and we will be in touch soon!
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunities employer that relies on diversity and equality to achieve our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or age.