- Job Type
- Full Time
Would you be interested to join a leading facilities management company with a reputation for excellence?
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Nutritionist to join our passionate and driven team!
Job Title: Nutritionist
Salary: Up to £25,000 + Car and Fuel Card
Working Hours: Monday to Friday - 09:00 - 17:30 - 40 hours per week (Some flexibility may be required due to the nature of this role)
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- To deliver added value events for customers of all ages to educate them to adopt healthier lifestyles and food choices.
- To use our nutritional software package to analyse recipes, across all sectors of the business.
- To manage and develop the special diet company processes, including calculating carbohydrate information for diabetics and attending client meetings regarding special diet provision, where appropriate.
- To support adherence to the school food standards within the education sector of the business, including supporting the development of menu cycles.
- To support the operations team in delivering nutrition related advice and guidance.
- To support the Sales Managers by attending sales presentations, where appropriate, to explain how the role of the Nutrition Team supports the operational teams within our business.
- To undertake relevant CPD and keep up to date on legislation and developments concerning areas of nutrition/allergens that will impact the business.
- To undertake any other project work or duties as directed by the Head of Nutrition that are deemed necessary in support of Atalian Servest Food Co’s business objectives.
- The individual should have a degree (BSc) in Nutrition or equivalent experience.
- The individual will be expected to have strong verbal, written and IT skills.
- The individual will also be expected to develop professional communication skills at all levels, be self-motivated with an ability to multi-task and work under pressure as much of the role will involve working unsupervised to agreed timescales.
- The individual should have a proven track record of continually improving standards and achieving targets, with excellent attention to detail.
- Experience of using nutritional analysis systems is desirable.
- Experience of working with people with allergies and intolerances, and registration with the UK Voluntary Register of Nutritionists (UKVRN) is desirable.
- Paid Holiday.
- Employee Referral Scheme.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Supportive working culture and future progression opportunities.
- Mobile, legal, bicycle, breakdown, and retail discounts.
- Eye test and glasses reimbursement.
- Cycle 2 work scheme.
- Car and Fuel Card
How to apply?
If you are interested to join a business that encourages professional development, career progression and entrepreneurial spirit, then please click apply and we will be in touch soon!
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
Atalian Servest won the IWFM Impact Award 2021 for Diversity & Inclusion.
Atalian Servest are an equal opportunity employer and are proud of the diversity represented across our business.
We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.
The IWFM Diversity Initiative award is one of the most significant in the UK facilities management sector. Winning recognises and commends several initiatives that Atalian Servest have introduced in the last 18 months; CHROMA, Opportunity and ONE.
CHROMA is a colleague-led Diversity & Inclusion platform, comprising of three networks; LGBTQ, Physical & Mental Health and Race, Ethnicity & Faith networks. The aim of the networks, who are supported by UK & Ireland board sponsors, is to champion inclusiveness, improve company policies and governance, and to empower all colleagues to use their voice for proactive change.
Opportunity was created with one core purpose – to provide accessible and equal learning opportunities for all of our colleagues. The interactive Learner Experience Platform aims to develop our colleagues as independent, confident, and successful individuals.
Lastly, ONE is the Atalian Servest innovation challenge. Open to our 28,000 strong workforce, designed to encourage our colleagues to think outside of the box, allowing us to foster a culture of innovation and divergent thinking.
The driving force behind the Atalian Servest mission is to create social value every day, leaving a lasting impact in the communities in which we serve.