Train Cleaning Operative
- Job Type
- Full Time
Job Title: Train Cleaning Operative
Pay Rate: £11.05
Contract: 3 Months
Working Hours: Variable Shift Rota - 22:00 - 05:30 - 37.5 hours per week
Location: London - Paddington
Would you be interested to join a leading cleaning company with a reputation for excellence?
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Train Cleaning Operative to join our passionate and driven team in London - Paddington!
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that trains are cleaned to the required specification, in accordance with Health and Safety compliances.
- Required to carry out delegated cleaning duties in accordance with agreed procedures which includes litter picking, removing unauthorised stickers, cleaning and replenishing toilets.
- Ensure the stock rooms are maintained to a suitable standard.
- The cleaning of biohazards and safe removal and correct disposal of sharps.
- Uphold all uniforms and Personal Protective Equipment to a high standard, reporting any non-compliances to the Supervisor.
- Flexibility to work both day and night shifts.
- Understanding of Health, Safety and Environmental regulations.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Previous cleaning experience and knowledge of cleaning procedures.
- Must hold current PTS certificate (where applicable).
Successful candidates will be required to complete a Drug and Alcohol test.
- Paid Holiday.
- Employee Referral Scheme.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Supportive working culture and future progression opportunities.
- Mobile, legal, bicycle, breakdown, and retail discounts.
- Eye test and glasses reimbursement.
- Cycle 2 work scheme.
How to apply?
If you are interested to join a business that encourages professional development, career progression and entrepreneurial spirit, then please click apply and we will be in touch soon!
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunities employer that relies on diversity and equality to achieve our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or age.