Cleaner (Transport, Railway sector)
- Job Type
- Full Time
Job Title: Cleaner (Transport, Railway sector)
Pay Rate: Competitive Rate of Pay
Working Hours: Variable Shift Rota - 37.5 Hours Per Week
Would you be interested to join a leading cleaning company with a reputation for excellence?
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Cleaner to join our passionate and driven team in Peterborough with duty travel required!
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Proactively maintain the highest standards of cleaning and hygiene.
- Proactively promote our brand and COVID secure environment with the highest levels of customer service.
- Maintain a healthy and safe place of work and co-operate with managers in the implementation of health and safety matters.
- Report all accidents, incidents or near misses to your line manager immediately they occur and co-operate with any company investigations.
- Previous cleaning experience - a background in cleaning in the Railway or Transport sectors would be advantageous.
- Experience in working within a team.
- You will be able to work to deadlines and prioritise as well as being flexible with working hours and days.
- Must be flexible to the business need.
Successful candidates will be required to complete a Drug and Alcohol test.
- Paid Holiday.
- Employee Referral Scheme.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Supportive working culture and future progression opportunities.
- Mobile, legal, bicycle, breakdown, and retail discounts.
- Eye test and glasses reimbursement.
- Cycle 2 work scheme.
How to apply?
If you are interested to join a business that encourages professional development, career progression and entrepreneurial spirit, then please click apply and we will be in touch soon!
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunities employer that relies on diversity and equality to achieve our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or age.