- Job Type
- Full Time
Job Title: Cleaning Manager
Pay Rate: £11.50
Working Hours: Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Sunday - 05:45 - 12:00 - 37 hours per week
Would you be interested to join a leading facilities managementcompany with a reputation for excellence?
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Cleaning Manager to join our passionate and driven team in Liverpool!
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Establish a thorough understanding of the site specification for your site and monitor the frequencies of all activities and effectively communicate with your Area Manager regarding the specification and ensure they are aware of any challenges which may need to be escalated further
- Take a proactive approach in developing the provision of services on site whilst working inside agreed specifications
- Ensure all audits are completed within agreed timescales
- Responsible for ensuring all equipment on site is safe and appropriate to use and any defects to be reported
- Responsibility for monitoring cleaning product on site, maintaining stock levels and submitting orders as required in line with agreed site budgets
- Ensure chemicals and other equipment are stored correctly with correct labelling and COSH data
- Monitoring spend on equipment and machinery on site to adhere to agreed site budgets
- Involvement with investigation matters such as personal accident or potential disciplinary investigations
- Monitoring absence levels on site and escalating for further action where appropriate
- Recruit new employees where required and in line with budget considerations following established recruitment procedures/documentation
- Identify any training needs on site, conduct the training where possible and keep appropriate records of training completed on site
- Able to demonstrate customer focus and build a positive working relationship with customer employees
- High level of time management and organisational skills
- Ability to demonstrate strong personal integrity and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to give constructive feedback but also listen to and learn from the same
- Strong leadership style with a focus on supporting and developing employees
- Self-motivation and proactive attitude to problem solve and support retention on site
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt in order to meet customer or business needs
- Experience of managing people E.g. Team Leader or supervisory roles
- Experience within the cleaning industry preferred but not essential
- Proven track record of dealing with customers
- Paid Holiday.
- Employee Referral Scheme.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Supportive working culture and future progression opportunities.
- Mobile, legal, bicycle, breakdown, and retail discounts.
- Eye test and glasses reimbursement.
- Cycle 2 work scheme.
How to apply?
If you are interested to join a business that encourages professional development, career progression and entrepreneurial spirit, then please click apply and we will be in touch soon!
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunities employer that relies on diversity and equality to achieve our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or age.