- Job Type
- Part Time
F&B Assistant - Swanage Bay View
We are looking for experienced F&B Assistants to join our team at Swanage Bay View. With previous experience of working in food service and striving for the best in all that they do, the F&B Assistants will deliver first class customer service to our guests, through excellent product knowledge and delivering a professional service.
As a F&B Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all Guests are given a warm welcome, and a first-class service, setting the scene for a great experience at our restaurant.
- Displaying excellent product knowledge to help guests make the best choices from our menu.
- Ensuring all Guests are treated in a professional manner, taking orders promptly and answering queries.
- Ensuring all areas in the restaurant and bar are clean and tidy at all times.
- Support the kitchen with food service to ensure guests receive their food in a timely manner.
- Work on the bar, creating coffees and hot drinks, and providing a professional bar service to guests
The Benefits of working with us:
- Discounts off our food.
- Discounted holidays for you, your family and friends.
- Fair pay for young workers - we do not recognise age related pay
- Career opportunities to grow through the business
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Salary: £8.72 per hour