Guest Relations Supervisor - Liverpool Street, London
- Andaz London Liverpool Street
- Liverpool Street, London
- £32,780 + Service Charge
- 24 Jan 2023
- 01 Feb 2023
- Hotel jobs, Hotel Receptionist, Restaurant, Catering & Hospitality jobs, Supervisor, Team Leader
- Job Type
- Full Time
Guest Relation Supervisor - Liverpool Street, London
Salary: £26,780 + Service Charge
The Andaz London is currently recruiting Guest Relation Supervisor position in our Front Office.
Joining the Andaz London Liverpool Street is choosing a 5-star lifestyle hotel located in the heart of vibrant East London to for your next career move.
With 5 different outlet concepts ranging from Brasserie, Café Bar, Wine Lounge, Gastropub to Japanese cuisine, you, as Food & Beverage, will be provided with various opportunities to develop your service skills and continuous growth.
At Andaz which translates from Hindi as "personal style", we empower each colleague to create the lifestyle world class guest experience.
Your personal style and creativity is what makes Andaz unique and we are looking for a Team member who embraces challenging the norm and who stand out to try new ideas.
What’s in it for you?
Being part of Andaz also mean, joining the Hyatt family which has over 1000 hotels in over 60 different countries, also recognised for over 5 years as a UK Great Place to Work Company for offeringgreat range of benefits, including:
- 12 free nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- Employee and Friends & Family rates across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- F&B Discounts of up to 50% in Hyatt UK Restaurants & Bars
- Uniform provided and laundered complimentary
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Refer a friend bonus £500 per colleague introduced
- Workplace pension scheme
- Annual season travel loan interest-free
- Cycle-2-Work scheme tax-free
- Continuous Learning & Development opportunities
About the role:
As a Guest Relations Supervisor you are accountable for the VIP guest experience. Some of the key processes include but are not limited to:
- Pre-Arrival preparation
- Meeting guest upon arrival and departure
- Main contact for VIP’s during their stay
- Ensuring the preferences of guests are met
- Ensuring Front Office team is ready for their arrival
- Coordinating with other departments for VIP arrival
Ideally you have already gained work experience in the same or similar role, preferably within a prestigious hotel environment. You are passionate about going above and beyond for our VIP guests and motivated to change and grow.
If you are a dynamic, sociable and talented person that is looking to join a fun and vibrant team, then we would like to meet you.
The role is subject to right to work check as per UK employment law.