Party Host - Various Clubs - Newham, London
- Job Type
- Part Time
Party Host - Various Clubs - Newham, London
Overview / Purpose of Role
- To be responsible for the smooth operational running of all types of parties the centre holds
- Providing party guests with first class levels of customer service at all times
- The post holder will report to the Sales / Health and Fitness Manager
- The post holder will be required to work afternoons ,evenings, weekends and public holidays
- The post holder will be required to wear a uniform
Key Tasks and Accountabilities:
Key tasks and accountabilities are intended to be a guide to the range and level of work expected of the post holder. This is not an exhaustive list of all tasks that may fall to the post holder and employees will be expected to carry out such other reasonable duties which may be required from time to time.
To undertake all responsibilities listed below:
- Maintain a positive visual image of all areas of the site to customers by providing a welcoming, helpful and professional service and ensuring exceptional standards of presentation throughout the soft play / crèche area at all times
- Pro-actively anticipate customer feedback whenever possible in addition to handling customer complaints, concerns and comments ensuring customer satisfaction through ownership and resolution of issues
- To practice good Customer Care at all times when dealing with the public, in accordance with the Society’s Code of Practice.
- To meet and greet Party guests upon arrival
- To administer the Party Register ensuring arrival and departure of all guests is recorded
- To regularly communicate with the client throughout the duration of the party to ensure that everything is to their satisfaction
- To ensure the Party room and the dedicated table is immaculately clean and correctly set up prior to the commencement of the catering element of the party
- If required serve party food and beverages to guests (children and adults) at the appropriate times
- To encourage a party atmosphere at all times including organising cutting of the cake and singing Happy Birthday etc
- To actively encourage bookings, birthday parties etc.
- To be responsible for all Health and Safety issues relating to the operation of the Crèche / soft play area, and the customers who use the facility.
- To assist with the planning and organisation of activities for the party group and Birthday child.
- To carry out cleaning duties, as necessary, in conjunction with the Duty Manager
- To supervise the soft play frame area and ensure that kids and parents are safe at all times
- To ensure the very highest operational standards are upheld with regards to cleanliness, facilities, staff, safety and service at all times.
- To assist with sales & marketing activities such as the promotion & administration of parties, collection of customer feedback and positively contributing to public relations efforts
- To safeguard the welfare of the general public and staff, and to contribute to the effective implementation of the 'Health and Safety at Work' and ‘Duty of Care’ policies
The criteria listed in this Person Specification are all essential to the job.
Knowledge and Qualifications
- To ensure that all necessary qualifications for the post are maintained and renewed. Safe guarding , Paediatric first are prerequisite for the post
- Previous experience in busy leisure / health and fitness facility, or working in a customer focused environment
- Evidence of achieving results and making a difference to customers
- Possess a ‘Can Do’ attitude, be positive, enthusiastic and determined
- Genuine love of children and working with the general public
- Demonstrable customer service skills
- Willing to undergo any necessary health and police checks and satisfy requirements
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Smiley, Pleasant, professional, outgoing and articulate manner
- Confident and authoritative with ability to deal with children, parents and staff
- Flexible approach to tasks and workload
- Ability to work flexible shift patterns outside normal hours, including evenings, weekends, public holidays
Apply for Party Host - Various Clubs - Newham, London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly