Receptionist/Front of House
- Job Type
- Full Time
The Quays Swimming and Diving Complex
ACTIVE NATION - The Quays
EVERYTHING STARTS WITH A CONVERSATION
Active Nation is a registered charity driven by its mission to persuade the nation to be active. It is fast growing and dynamic. A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join Active Nation UK - Etwall. We are looking for an exceptional Receptionist who is dynamic, knowledgeable and motivated to persuade the nation to become active.
WE’D LOVE TO HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH YOU IF YOU’RE ABLE TO TELL US:
- How you will deliver an efficient, friendly high quality service to our customers.
- What motivates you and why a new challenge might appeal to you.
- Be part of the charity's Campaign Team , ensuring our campaigners are fully supported in their mission to persuade the nation to be active.
- Be an excellent communicator, love meeting people, be able to think creatively and demonstrate success in turning challenges into opportunities.
- Administrate bookings using computerised and manual systems.
- Process all payments accurately.
- Answer the telephone in a courteous and professional manner.
- Administrate course enrolments.
- Assist with any general clerical duties as requested.
- Contribute positively to our strategy for sport and physical activity.
- Advocate and demonstrate the public benefit of the charity's work locally by actively supporting venue managers and working in the mission-led context of the charity's campaigning and communications activities.
IN OUR VIEW, EVERYTHING IN LIFE STARTS WITH A CONVERSATION AND WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please tell us your story so far. Email your CV and covering letter to
Samantha.Roberts@activenation.org.uk If selected, expect a call back from us.
Active Nation is an Equal Opportunities Employer.