Party and Junior Activities Holiday Host
- Job Type
ROCK STARS REQUIRED
ARE YOU READY FOR A NEW ADVENTURE?
Casual Party and Junior Activities Host
Green Bank Leisure Centre
EVERYTHING STARTS WITH A CONVERSATION
Active Nation is a registered charity driven by its mission to persuade the nation to be active. It is fast growing and dynamic. A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join Active Nation UK - South Derbsyhrie. We are looking for an exceptional party and junior holiday activities host who is dynamic, knowledgeable, and motivated to help us persuade the nation to become active.
WE’D LOVE TO HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH YOU IF YOU’RE ABLE TO TELL US:
- How you will deliver an efficient, friendly, high quality service to our customers.
- What motivates you and why a new challenge might appeal to you.
- Show a keen enthusiasm in motivating children, or perhaps have previous experience in coaching, lifeguarding or junior leadership (i.e. Cub Leader)
- Be an excellent communicator, love meeting people, be able to think creatively and demonstrate success in turning challenges into opportunities.
- Have brilliant organisational skills to ensure parties and activities are presented on time and to our high standard.
- Be able to use parties and junior activities to encourage children (and parents!) to be active whilst having fun.
- Liaise with, and assist, café staff in confirming and providing arrangements and requirements.
- Be available to work at peak junior activity times (weekends and school holidays)
- Contribute positively to our strategy for sport and physical activity.
- Advocate and demonstrate the public benefit of the charity's work locally by actively supporting venue managers and working in the mission-led context of the charity's campaigning and communications activities.
IN OUR VIEW, EVERYTHING IN LIFE STARTS WITH A CONVERSATION AND WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please tell us your story so far. Email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Active Nation is an Equal Opportunities Employer.