Assistant Club Manager - Long Eaton
- Job Type
- Full Time
Assistant Club Manager – Long Eaton
Salary – £19,000 pa
Active Nation are on the hunt for a new Assistant Club Manager to join our team at Active Nation Gym Long Eaton, between Nottingham and Derby.
We’re looking for passionate, driven individuals who can enthuse and engage with our supporters (customers/members) creating a positive experience of our Gym and Studio. If you are confident, self-motivated, enjoy managing a BRILLiANT team of campaigners (staff) and are a great conversationalist then we’d love to hear from you!
- Are you an enthusiastic individual with a positive, supporter (member) focused attitude?
- Do you have experience of managing a member-driven environment?
- Can you inspire, encourage and motivate your team AND our supporters to be more active?
You will report to the Club Manager and be responsible for:
- Increasing membership subscriptions
- Assisting the Club Manager on Financial Performance
- Managing and motivating a team of personal trainers
- Communication with the team and supporters interaction
- Assisting the Club Manager on Operational Performance
- Outreach activity and promotions
- Health & Safety
- Involvement in group exercise classes
You will be that special individual who..
- Creates a fun and exciting environment, by motivating and engaging the team
- Demonstrates strong leadership & gets buy in from team & colleagues
- Shows excellent organisational skills, communications and time management
- Possesses strong commercial awareness
- A strong ability to build relationships
- Is resilient and remains passionate at all times
- Wants to be an ambassador for Active Nation.
We need you to be actively leading when we’re at our busiest, so you’ll need to work flexibly and across all opening hours. Active Nation Gym Long Eaton is a friendly and welcoming club, located in the heart of Long Eaton, close to the town centre. Newly refurbished and ready for the next step of success, we require the right person to help lead the way.
Active Nation is a very special charity with a very important role to fulfil. Our cause – led mission is to persuade the nation to be active and we intend to make a positive impact upon the health of communities’ right across the country. At our heart is a belief that we must excite our communities and ignite their enthusiasm for physical activity, sport and exercise.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent range of benefits, including:
- Free use of all of our venue facilities
- Positive encouragement to be physically active
- Free parking
- Free and flexible uniform
- Coaching and Mentoring opportunities
- Flexible working hours
Apply for Assistant Club Manager - Long Eaton
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly