Campaigns (Sales) Manager - Stratford-upon-Avon
- Job Type
- Full Time
Campaigns Manager (Sales Manager) - Stratford-upon-Avon
Salary Up to £30,000, plus commission opportunities
Active Nation are on the hunt for a newly created role of Campaigns Manager to manage the central sales/campaigning team at our support office; ‘The Rock’ (a lovely rustic conversion, near Stratford upon Avon). So…
- Are you an enthusiastic individual with a positive, customer focused attitude?
- Do you have experience of managing a customer-focussed sales team?
- Can you inspire, encourage and motivate your team AND our customers to be more active?
Active Nation is accelerating towards a more digital experience for our supporters (customers) and you will be pivotal in the role of creating a positive communication of our offer. If you are confident, self motivated, enjoy managing a BRILLiANT team of campaigners (staff) and are a great conversationalist then we’d love to hear from you!
You will report to the Commercial Director and be responsible for:
- Increasing participation and membership subscriptions
- Building, managing and motivating your team of centralised advisors to respond to telephone enquiries, live chat, social media, and proactively generate campaign opportunities at our leisure and exercise venues across the country
- Communicating with the campaigning teams around our ‘nation’.
We need you to be actively leading your team and liaising closely with our venues to ensure we have seamless communications with our supporters (customers) so you’ll need to work flexibly and across all opening hours. We want you to manage the central Campaigning (sales) team, so we recognise the need for a talented multi skilled individual to join our campaign.
Active Nation is a very special charity with a very important role to fulfil. Our cause – led mission is to persuade the nation to be active and we intend to make a positive impact upon the health of communities’ right across the country. At our heart is a belief that we must excite our communities and ignite their enthusiasm for physical activity, sport and exercise.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent range of staff benefits, including:
- An additional commission scheme giving you potential to enhance your basic salary
- Free use of all of our venue facilities around the UK
- Free parking
- Coaching and Mentoring opportunities.
Closing Date for applying is Friday 26th July 2019, and a recruitment day is set for Thursday 1st August at The Rock.
We believe everything starts with a conversation, so please submit your CV and a cover letter with your phone number telling us why you’re the best campaigner for this role.