- Job Type
- Part Time
Lifeguards - Chorley, Lancashire
Part time positions available
Active Nation are on the hunt for career minded, driven individuals who have a passion for customer service.
If you are confident, self motivated and are a great conversationalist then we’d love to hear from you!
These newly created roles will be responsible for:
- Lifeguarding our supporters in the swimming pools
- Opening up and closing up procedures
- Presenting our venues to the highest standards
- Interacting with supporters to enhance their enjoyment of their physical activity programme
Active Nation is a very special charity with a very important role to fulfil. Our cause – led mission is to persuade the nation to be active and we intend to make a positive impact upon the health of communities’ right across the country. At our heart is a belief that we must excite our communities and ignite their enthusiasm for physical activity, sport and exercise.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent range of staff benefits, including:
- Free use of all of our venue facilities
- Free parking
- Free and flexible uniform
- Coaching and Mentoring opportunities
- Opportunities to develop coaching and teaching skills
We believe everything starts with a conversation, so please submit your CV and a cover letter with your phone number telling us why you’re the best Lifeguard in the area to be considered for this role by clicking the 'apply' button below.