Lifeguards - Chorley, Lancashire
Full time or Part time positions available
Active Nation are on the hunt for career minded, driven individuals who have a passion for customer service.
Why are we different? Simply we see see ourselves as an employer of choice and because of this we are offering the right candidates the opportunity to gain a NPLQ Lifeguard qualification. If you are successful within the initial interview consisting of a one to one conversation and swim test, we will fund this course in return for a fixed commitment of employment.
If you are confident, self motivated and are a great conversationalist then we’d love to hear from you!
These newly created roles will be responsible for:
- Lifeguarding our supporters in the swimming pools
- Opening up and closing up procedures
- Presenting our venues to the highest standards
- Interacting with supporters to enhance their enjoyment of their physical activity programme
Active Nation is a very special charity with a very important role to fulfil. Our cause – led mission is to persuade the nation to be active and we intend to make a positive impact upon the health of communities’ right across the country. At our heart is a belief that we must excite our communities and ignite their enthusiasm for physical activity, sport and exercise.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent range of staff benefits, including:
- Free use of all of our venue facilities
- Free parking
- Free and flexible uniform
- Coaching and Mentoring opportunities
- Opportunities to develop coaching and teaching skills
We believe everything starts with a conversation, so please submit your CV and a cover letter with your phone number telling us why you’re the best Lifeguard in the area to be considered for this role by clicking the 'apply' button below.