Activator (Membership Sales Advisor) - Basingstoke
Activator (Sales Consultant) - Basingstoke
£28K OTE uncapped
Full and Part time permanent contracts available.
Active Nation are on the hunt for new Sales Consultants (Activators) to join our team at Atmosphere Trampoline Park in Basingstoke.
- Are you an enthusiastic individual with a positive, commercial and customer-focused attitude?
- Do you have experience in working in a sales or customer-driven environment?
- Can you inspire, encourage and motivate others to visit and join our park?
We are looking for a passionate, driven Sales Consultants who will enthuse and engage with our customers creating a positive experience of our park. You will be selling and promoting parties, corporate events and bounce sessions. If you are confident, self-motivated, enjoy sales and are a great conversationalist then we would love to hear from you!
Since opening in July 2018, Atmosphere has gone from strength to strength.Our Customer satisfaction score is currently a brilliant 98% so we want to build on that success to generate even more bookings.
Over the next 12 months we certainly won’t be taking our foot off the gas and new Activator (Sales Consultant) role will be instrumental in our continued growth.
You will be responsible for:
- Generating leads via the phone
- Following up and converting all enquiries and leads
- Touring prospective customers around the park
- Promotion and sale of Birthday Parties, Adult Corporate Events and Youth Group visits
- When required, be responsible for the Front of House Operations supporting our Reception function
We would like you to be here when we are busiest, so being able to work a variety of day, early evening and weekend shifts is preferable but not essential. Your campaigning /sales role will be based at the venue where we offer a brilliant and exciting gravity-defying world of momentum and agility, for all ages and abilities on over 60 trampoline beds, complimented by a coffee lounge and party rooms.
As part of the Active Nation group, we are a special charity with a very important role to fulfil. Our cause – led mission is to persuade the nation to be active and we intend to make a positive impact upon the health of communities’ right across the country. At our heart is a belief that we must excite our communities and ignite their enthusiasm for physical activity, sport and exercise.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent range of staff benefits, including:
- A commission scheme giving you significant additional earning potential
- Free use of all Active Nation facilities, including the Trampoline park, for you and your immediate family
- Free parking
- Attractive working environment
- Coaching and mentoring opportunities
We believe everything starts with a conversation, so please submit your CV and a cover letter with your phone number telling us why you are the best candidate for this role.