Activator (Membership/ Sales Consultant) - Stratford-upon-Avon
- Job Type
- Full Time
Campaign Activator (Membership Sales Consultant) - Hatton Rock, Stratford-upon-Avon
£16k + (OTE £24k uncapped)
Active Nation are on the hunt for Campaign Activators (Membership Sales Consultants) to join our new team at our support office (a lovely rustic conversion), near Stratford upon Avon. So…
- Are you a driven, enthusiastic, proactive individual with a positive, customer focused attitude?
- Do you have experience in a sales or customer-driven environment?
- Can you inspire, encourage and motivate others to be more active and join our venues?
Active Nation is accelerating towards a more digital experience for our supporters (customers) you’ll be pivotal in the role of creating a positive communication of our offer.
We’re looking for passionate, driven Campaign Activators (membership sales people), who can enthuse and engage with our supporters (customers) creating a positive experience of our venues. If you are confident, self motivated, enjoy sales and are a great conversationalist then we’d love to hear from you!
Reporting to the Campaign (Sales) Manager You will be responsible for:
- Generating leads via the phone, social media engagement and website live chat
- Following up and converting all enquiries and leads
- Scheduling appointments to show prospective members around the venue(s)
- Promoting and campaigning of Active Nation’s Core Activities
- Supporting various Active Nation venues with sales calls and digital promotion
We need you to be here when we’re busiest, so you’ll need to work a variety of morning/evening and weekend shifts. Therefore, flexibility to be able to access the venue and work on a rotational shift pattern is key
Active Nation is a very special charity with a very important role to fulfil. We aim to be the largest and most successful sports and exercise charity in the UK and we intend to make a positive impact upon the health of communities’ right across the country. At our heart is a belief that we must excite our communities and ignite their enthusiasm for sport and exercise.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent range of staff benefits, including:
- A commission scheme giving you significant additional earning potential
- Free use of all of our venue facilities
- Free parking
- Coaching and Mentoring opportunities.
Closing Date for applying is 17th December 2018, with interviews planned for early January.