Centre Manager - Southampton
- Job Type
- Full Time
Centre Manager - Quays Swimming and Diving complex
(Taking the lead in driving the venues commercial & operations performance)
£30,000 - £34,000
Active Nation is a registered charity with a simple cause-led mission, persuading the nation to be active. Under the simple but purposeful mission, the charity delivers what really matters to communities; exciting sports and exercise programmes which encourage them to sustain a healthy lifestyle.
Active Nation Southampton are on the “Hunt” for a career focused, commercial minded Centre Manager who is results orientated, target driven and with a proven track record for success. You will be responsible for the overall operation of our fantastic Quays swimming and diving complex, reporting into the Assistant Business Manager for the Southampton Contract.
We would love to have a conversation with you if you are able to tell us:
- How you have already supervised a team of enthusiastic, proactive and responsible people to achieve remarkable results
- How you have previously increased commercial and operational performance
- Your successful track record and history of achieving financial performance.
- Why interaction and innovation is such an important part of your leadership style.
- What motivates you and why a new challenge will appeal to you?
Our belief is that everything in life starts with a conversation so we’d love to speak to you if you feel this role is for you.
Please tell us your story so far. Email your CV and Covering letter to Russell Goodall
If selected, expect a call back from us, asking you to answer some questions about your commitment to succeed in this senior leadership role.
- Free use of facilities across Active Nation venues
Closing date: 21st September