Sales Assistant - Chorley
Sales Assistant - All Seasons Leisure Centre
Hours: FullTime (40hrs / wk) & Part-Time (20hrs/wk)
Are you Passionate about People and Sales?
We are looking for BRILLIANT and REMARKABLE people who are great CONVERSATIONALISTS, an Incredible individual who is enthusiastic and responsive, and passionate about Sport and Exercise.
This Energising role has arisen as our Charity is going through an Electrifying transformation and you will play a Key Role in our mission of 'Persuading the nation to be Active'.
You will be an inspirational leader who is driven to succeed and will share the Charity's passion for Sport and Exercise.
You will be accountable for areas within the sales team throughout the Chorley contract.
You will need to demonstrate:
- A passion for campaigning, communication and commercial success.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully upselling gym memberships
- Follow & outreach through the designed strategic business plan that supports the expansion of the company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Identifying , as apart of a team, lead generation opportunities booth corporate and domestic
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and analytical reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
If you are as excited as we are about making a real impact and "persuading the Nation to be active" then we want to hear from you!
If you are the Rockstar for this role* please send your CV and a covering letter
Apply for Sales Assistant - Chorley
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly