Sales Person - Chorley
- Job Type
- Full Time
Sales Person - All Seasons Leisure Centre
Are you Passionate about People and Sales?
We are looking for BRILLIANT and REMARKABLE people who are great CONVERSATIONALISTS, an Incredible individual who is enthusiastic and responsive, and passionate about Sport and Exercise.
This Energising role has arisen as our Charity is going through an Electrifying transformation and you will play a Key Role in our mission of 'Persuading the nation to be Active'.
You will be an inspirational team player who is driven to succeed and will share the Charity's passion for Sport and Exercise.
You will be accountable for achieving sales targets throughout the Chorley contract. You will need to demonstrate:
- A passion for campaigning, communication and commercial success.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets
- Design and implement a strategic outreach & lead generating plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Positive responding to objectives set, coaching and performance monitoring
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and analytical reports and realistic forecasts to the sales manager
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
If you are as excited as we are about making a real impact and "persuading the Nation to be active" then we want to hear from you!
If you are the Rockstar for this role* please send your CV and a covering letter.
Active Nation is an equal opportunities employer.
Please note this post is a 40hrs a week role which does include some evenings & weekends
Closing date: Friday 13th July 2018 at 17.00hrs
Apply for Sales Person - Chorley
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly