Catering Assistant - Chorley
- Job Type
- Part Time
Part Time Catering Assistant - All Seasons Leisure Centre
14hrs a week (Thurs & Fri) 12:00-19:00 with the chance to do more covering some weekends and holidays
Essential: Previous experience in a catering and food hygiene environment
Desirable: Basic Food Hygiene Qualification
Active Nation Chorley
All Seasons Leisure Centre
Active Nation is a registered charity driven by its mission to persuade the nation to be active. It is a fast growing and dynamic organisation working in partnership in Chorley with the Chorley Borough Council.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join Active Nation Chorley. We are looking for exceptional individuals who are dynamic, self-motivated and brilliant conversationalists to play pivotal roles in our mission to persuade the nation to be active.
We’d love to have a conversation with you if you are able to tell us that:
- Having a friendly and engaging personality, a good communicator, able to work under pressure.
- Comfortable working with members of the public, able to initiate conversations and provide a sincere welcome and enjoy providing good service.
- Need to be willing to learn, take instruction and work under own initiative, supporting other team members and able to multitask.
- Assistants will be on their feet for most of the day and may be required to lift and carry trays and crockery, restocking shelves etc.
- You should have a comprehensive understanding of the menu.
- An effective, well organised and efficient team player with a strong sense of discipline and urgency.
- Knowledge of till operation and cash handling.
- Excellent standards of personal presentation smart appearance and articulate.
We like to recruit at PACE so don’t be surprised if we contact you ahead of the closing date to discuss the opportunity further.
Apply for Catering Assistant - Chorley
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly