Duty Manager - Chorley
- Job Type
- Full Time
Duty Manager - All Seasons Leisure Centre, Chorley
Are you Passionate about People?
We are looking for BRILLIANT and REMARKABLE people who are great CONVERSATIONALISTS, an Incredible individual who is enthusiastic and responsive, and passionate about Sport and Exercise.
This Energising role has arisen as our Charity is going through an Electrifying transformation and you will play a Key Role in our mission of 'Persuading the nation to be Active'.
You will be an inspirational leader who is driven to succeed and will share the Charity's passion for Sport and Exercise.
You will be accountable for areas within Operations and Health & Safety within the site.
You will need to demonstrate:
- A passion for campaigning, communication and commercial success.
- An excellent knowledge of Operational duties.
- Commercial sales focus.
- Flexibility towards working shifts to include evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
- Ownership, focus and the ability to deliver results.
- Continual professional development to include;
- NPLQ (National Pool Lifeguard Qualification) or the ability to obtain this certificate.
- First Aid at Work Qualification - or the ability to obtain this certificate.
If you are as excited as we are about making a real impact and "persuading the Nation to be active" then we want to hear from you!
*This position is subject to a Disclosure from the Criminal Records Bureau. Active Nation is an equal opportunities employer.
Please note this post is a 40hrs a week role on a 3 week shift pattern which includes evenings & weekends
Apply for Duty Manager - Chorley
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly