- Job Type
- Part Time
Swim England Level 2 Swim Teachers
Active Nation – The Quays Swimming and Diving Complex and Bitterne Leisure Centre. If you prefer to work at one site only please lets us know in your application.
EVERYTHING STARTS WITH A CONVERSATION – ARE YOU PASSIONATE AND THRIVE ON TEACHING CHILDREN OR ADULTS TO SWIM.
Active nation is a registered charity driven by its mission to persuade the nation to be active. We are currently looking to recruit Level 2 Swimming Teachers to join us to be part of our Swim Schools within our Southampton Contract.
We would love to have a conversation with you if you are able to tell us
- How you would deliver an efficient, friendly high quality service to our supporters.
- What motivates you and why a new challenge might appeal to you?
- You are a qualified Level 2 Swimming Teacher qualified – following Swim England – Learn to Swim Programme.
- Be part of the charity’s Swim Teaching Team and will motivate and instruct pupils to nationally recognised standards.
- Be an excellent communicator, be able to think creatively and demonstrate success in turning challenges into opportunities.
- Assist in maintaining the safety and welfare of all supporters, ensuring the rules and regulations for the use of all arears are observed.
- Provide a professional and high quality service to the pupils and parents
- Attend regular team meetings and training sessions that are arranged by the Centre and Charity.
If you feel you are the right person who can contribute to our swim school then we would to love to hear from you.
Please tell us your story so far. Email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If selected, expect a conversation from us.
Active Nation is an Equal Opportunities Employer.