Lifeguard/Leisure Attendant - Chorley
Lifeguard/Leisure Attendant - All Seasons Leisure Centre
Are you Passionate about People?
We are looking for BRILLIANT and REMARKABLE people who are great CONVERSATIONALISTS, an
Incredible individual who is enthusiastic and responsive, and passionate about Sport and Exercise.
This Energising role has arisen as our Charity is going through an Electrifying transformation and you will play a Key Role in our mission of 'Persuading the nation to be Active'.
You will be an inspirational leader who is driven to succeed and will share the Charity's passion for Sport and Exercise.
You will be part of an operational team as leisure attendant with an understanding of general operations and Health & Safety within the site.
You will also need to demonstrate:
- A passion for campaigning, communication and commercial success.
- An excellent knowledge of Operational duties.
- Commercial upsell / cross selling sales focus.
- Flexibility towards working shifts to include days, evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
- Ownership, focus and the ability to deliver results.
- Continual professional development to include;
- NPLQ (National Pool Lifeguard Qualification)
- First Aid at Work Qualification - or the ability to obtain this certificate.
If you are as excited as we are about making a real impact and "persuading the Nation to be active" then we want to hear from you!
If you are the Rockstar for this role* please send your CV and a covering letter.
*This position is subject to a Disclosure from the Criminal Records Bureau. Active Nation is an equal opportunities employer.
Closing date: Thursday 31st May 2018 at 17.00hrs