Support Administrator - Southampton
- Job Type
- Part Time
Active Nation is a registered charity with a simple cause led mission, persuading the nation to be active. Under the simple but purposeful mission, the Active Communities Team delivers what really matters to communities - exciting activity and exercise programmes which encourage them to sustain a healthy lifestyle.
We’re on the hunt for an enthusiastic Support Administrator who will passionately support and assist our Engagement Coordinator with his day to day duties.
The role will also assist administering health interventions within both the community and Active Nation venues that target the increase of physical activity.
Location: The Whitehouse @ The Outdoor Sports Centre
Salary: £7.50 per hour + benefits
Closing Date: 5pm Friday 1st December 2017
Duration: Fixed term – October 2019 – part time
The successful candidate should have experience in supporting individuals and teams with their administration processes.
We’d love to have a conversation with you if you’re able to tell us:
- About your successful track record in assisting both individuals and teams with their administration processes
- How you have worked with other organisations for a positive community led cause
- Why you are passionate about motivating the nation to be active.
>> Support the Engagement Coordinator in their day to day duties including:
- Notetaking at meetings, steering groups and conferences
- Support at outreach events, engaging with clients and shouting about our programmes aims, objectives and mission
- Assist with athlete eligibility process
- Typing up minutes from meeting, steering groups and conferences
- Organising travel arrangements
- Other duties as deemed necessary
>> Responsible for leading on our community fundraising proposition and ensuring that our reach across the region is maximised
>> Assisting with the Engagement process of the team including liaising with support organisations, stakeholders and workforce
>> Assist the Data & Admin Coordinator with the general administration of the project with duties including:
- Responding to enquiries
- Fielding calls to the project team
>> Creating and updating records and databases with personnel, attendance and user data.
Our belief is that everything in life begins with a conversation and we’d love to speak with you if you feel this role is for you.