Assistant Business Manager > (Commerical & Operations Manager 3 Venues)
- Job Type
- Full Time
ASSISTANT BUSINESS MANAGER
(Commercial & Operations Manager – 3 Venues)
Location: Chorley > All Seasons Leisure Centre, Clayton Green Sports Centre & Brinscall Swimming Pool.
Active Nation is a registered charity with a simple cause-led mission, persuading the nation to be active. Under the simple but purposeful mission, the charity delivers what really matters to communities; exciting sports and exercise programmes which encourage them to sustain a healthy lifestyle.
Active Nation is on the ‘Hunt’ for a BRILLIANT commercial and operational minded business leader who is results orientated, target driven and with a proven track record for success. The role will oversee the Commercial and Operational management at 3 indoor venues in Chorley: All Seasons Leisure Centre, Clayton Green Sports Centre & Brinscall Swimming Pool.
We’d love to have a conversation with you if you’re able to tell us:
- How you have already created a team of enthusiastic, responsive and responsible people to achieve remarkable results
- Your successful track record and history of achieving both financial and operational performance
- What motivates you and why a new challenge will appeal to you
- Be passionate about sport and exercise, relish accountability for commercial and operational performance and be unswerving in your commitment to the highest standards of quality.
- Be commercially focused with a proven track record to hitting targets
- Continually assess and refine the proposition so that products, communications and Campaign techniques are consistent with maximising commercial potential
- Establish a communication structure so that local personnel are supported in the execution of their roles, understand objectives and can proactively determine approach intervention strategies to achieve commercial and operational success
- Implement the approach to the development and operational application of Service Quality Standards consistent with attracting and retaining Supporters across Chorley
- Lead on processes and protocols for the Management of Health & Safety across Chorley consistent with meeting the organisation’s statutory obligations and it’s commercial objectives, and management teams are appropriately prepared in order to effect consistent implementation within their venue
- Have a minimum of 3 years leadership experience demonstrating BRILLIANT and REMARKABLE results
In our view, everything in life starts with a conversation and we’d love to hear from you. Please tell us your story so far. If selected, expect a call back from us, asking you to answer some questions about your commitment to succeed in this senior leadership role.