Front Desk Manager - London
- Job Type
- Full Time
Front Desk Manager - Ace Hotel London Shoreditch
Front Desk Manager is to lead the daily operations of both the front desk and lobby team (porters/doormen), to ensure the highest levels of customer service are met with ease and efficiency. Reporting into the Front Office Manager, the Front Desk Manager will coordinate daily arrivals and departures, group or VIP arrivals, deliver seamless communication around the hotel and manage the daily reports. Working in an empowered environment, we are looking for an individual with strong leadership skills who loves being the first point of contact for our guests and is engaged with our cultural neighbourhood.
Why work at Ace Hotel?
- Free use of gym
- Free dinner at Hoi Polloi for 2 on your birthday
- Free room night stay, dinner and breakfast for 2 at Hoi Polloi once you pass probation
- Amazing monthly employee events (e.g., yoga, bowling, back massage, manicure, etc.)
- Ace Hotel Cultural events access passes (subject to availability)
- Access to free legal and financial advice
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Rewards and recognition scheme
- 30% discount on all F&B outlets
- 30% discount on all Ace Hotel Shop items
- Discounted rate for room booking
- Discount with partner establishments
- Pension Scheme
- Tasty meals on duty
- Free dry cleaning of work clothes
- Training and development opportunities
- Competitive salaries
You are ambitious, with bags of personality and energy. Fluent in written and spoken English, you enjoy working as part of a flexible team. You have the ability to use own initiative, take ownership of work and are able to multi-task whilst managing a varying workload. You are decisive and understand that the key to your success will be to employ emotional intelligence to build strong relationships. You are naturally charming and interested in people and keen to learn about both our people and our business. Management/leadership and hotel experience is essential for the role of Front Desk Manager, but we equally value quick learners who want to be a part of our unorthodox, dynamic business.
Ace Hotel is a collection of individuals – multi-disciplinary thinkers, enthusiasts, optimists and friends. We love our work and we love saying yes. We are not here to reinvent the hotel, but to readdress its conventions to keep them fresh, energised, human. We’re always looking for interesting minds, skilled thinkers and good dancers to join our small, hand- selected team. We seek out local artisans and talent to drive the property’s development and we believe in a better way of doing things, no matter the scale. We represent egalitarianism, authentic, natural hospitality and run our business through integrity and good relationships with people.