Cafe Assistant - London
- Job Type
- Full Time
Cafe Assistant - Ace Hotel London Shoreditch
Are you our new Cafe Assistant? Bulldog Edition seeks a Cafe Assistant to create unforgettable moments and engage with our guests five days a week including weekends.
Why work at Ace Hotel?
- Free use of gym
- Free dinner at Hoi Polloi for 2 on your birthday
- Free room night stay, dinner and breakfast for 2 at Hoi Polloi once you pass probation
- Amazing monthly employee events (e.g., yoga, bowling, back massage, manicure, etc.)
- Ace Hotel Cultural events access passes (subject to availability)
- Access to free legal and financial advice
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Rewards and recognition scheme
- 30% discount on all F&B outlets
- 30% discount on all Ace Hotel Shop items
- Discounted rate for room booking
- Discount with partner establishments
- Pension Scheme
- Tasty meals on duty
- Free dry cleaning of work clothes
- Training and development opportunities
- Competitive salaries
Bulldog Edition - the early edition. We are the coffee artisans at Ace Hotel. We’re looking for an infectious personality to join our small team. At Bulldog Edition we are fanatically passionate about each coffee we produce. We also have a select breakfast and lunch menu that is freshly prepared by our chefs daily. The purpose of this role is to provide amazing customer service and prepare and deliver food and beverage orders to our guests, maintain food & hygiene standards, and upsell our unique retail products.
Our opening times are from 6am – 6pm. Our café sits inside the Ace Hotel Lobby where all the fun happens.
You are humble and engaging with everyone you meet. You have a genuine desire to excel at any given task and take ownership of responsibilities given. In return we can offer a competitive rate of pay, friendly working conditions, meals provided on shift, and a growing list of staff benefits - scream if you want to go faster. Previous experience as a barista, in retail or customer service is extremely advantageous. You must be willing to work five days a week including weekends.
Ace Hotel is a collection of individuals – multidisciplinary thinkers, enthusiasts, optimists and friends. We love our work and we love saying yes. We’re always looking for interesting minds, skilled thinkers and good dancers to join our small, hand-selected team.
We seek out local artisans and talent to drive the property’s development and we believe in a better way of doing things, no matter the scale. We represent natural hospitality and run our business through integrity and good relationships with people. With everything we do, we try to collaborate with and celebrate people whose work inspires us.