Team Manager - Aberdeen
- Job Type
- Full Time
Team Manager – Aberdeen Sports Village
Aberdeen Sports Village (ASV) exists as a home for sport, creating inspirational opportunities for everyone to realise their potential and is fully committed to investing in the development of our people. We’re the premier sport and exercise facility in Scotland and one of the leading sports facilities within the UK and Europe.
Main purpose of the job
The Team Manager will be responsible for the day to day smooth running of the Aberdeen Sports Village facilities through member, customer and team interaction; everything from leading staff and maintaining quality standards in all areas, to resolving issues as quickly as possible. This position will play a key role in helping achieve ASV’s vision and values.
As well as being organised and a confident communicator, you have leadership experience in a busy environment and understand the importance of being a team player. You bring enthusiasm, a passion for excellent customer service and a 'can-do' attitude.
Team Managers will typically cover a seven-day week on a rota basis, resulting in shifts that may include weekends, early mornings, evenings and public holidays.
Key work areas
• Day-to-day operational management of ASV
• Rota Management / Planday Management
• Human Resources; recruitment, induction and mentoring
• Support Health & Safety Management
• Staff training and attendance at team meetings
• Achieve targeted customer and member satisfaction ratings
• Dealing with day-to-day administration and enquiries
• Project co-ordination, as appropriate
• Meet specific objectives and agreed KPI’s
• Assist with opening the facilities on time and ensuring that facilities are secure at the end of the working day
• Assist with any Emergency situation; including fire evacuations, critical incidents, pool-based incidents etc
In addition there will be responsibilities in other areas. These may include
-Children & Family programmes
-Programme and bookings
- Customer experience