- Job Type
- Part Time
Part-time Leisure Assistants/Lifeguards
Haverhill Leisure Centre
£8.08 per hour
X 1 - 19.75 hours
X 1 - 12 hours
Our Leisure Centre prides itself on delivering a high level of customer service to our visitors each week. This happens because our team of Leisure Assistants make it their mission to deliver a service our customers won’t forget.
This is fantastic opportunity to join the team! We’ll need you to;
· Lifeguard (you must be qualified or prepared to undertake NPLQ training – strong swimmers need only apply)
· Maintain excellent cleanliness standards
· Help with equipment set ups and set downs
You will need to be a strong team player with good communication skills. You will be able to provide excellent customer service, have the ability to work on your own initiative and a flexible approach to a busy and varied working environment.
The role will require a National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (NPLQ). Those applying without this qualification will have the opportunity to undertake full training. The qualification requires you to be able to jump/dive into deep water, tread water for 30 seconds, surface dive to the deepest part of the pool (1.8m), Swim 100m continuously on front and back, Swim 50m in less than 60 seconds as well as climb out of the pool unaided.
In return, Abbeycroft Leisure can offer you:
- Discounts at local restaurants and venues
- Staff concession scheme and family friendly benefits
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Pension scheme
A DBS enhanced disclosure will be required for this post.
Closing date: Friday 15 March 2019