Junior Sous Chef - Newbury
- Job Type
- Full Time
Junior Sous Chef - 7Bone Burger Co. Newbury
7Bone Burger Co. is a successful, fast casual restaurant with an old school American diner ethos. We currently operate across 9 sites with significant growth plans underway to become the leading dirty burger joint in the UK.
We’re recruiting for an organised, passionate, junior sous chef to join the kitchen management team. The kitchen deals with extremely high volumes so consistency & organization is absolutely key with the ability to excel & stay calm under pressure. You will be an integral part of the senior team & must have experience working with fresh produce & dealing with high volumes in a branded chain environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist & Support the Head Chef with the day to day running of the kitchen
- Assisting with the ordering of, close management of stock & labour efficiency
- Ensuring all Health & Hygiene procedures are implemented & continually adhered to
- Have the ability to work & train on every section of the cook line
- Competent & confident in training new staff
- Ability to learn & understand new cooking techniques
In return you will receive this:
- £8.50 per hour rising to £8.75
- Tips are split equally amongst those on shift
- A unique opportunity to join a growing dirty burger chain with national potential. You will not find another one like this.
- Lots of training & career development/progression
- 28 days holiday
- Free food
- Chance to be a major part of building something special