Senior Sous Chef - Bournemouth
- Job Type
- Full Time
Senior Sous Chef - 7Bone Burger Co. Bournemouth
The best burgers in the UK!
7Bone Burger Co. is a successful, fast casual restaurant with an old school American diner ethos. We currently run 9 sites, with significant growth plans underway to become the leading dirty burger joint in the UK.
We’re recruiting for an organised, passionate, & experienced senior sous chef to join our busy and vibrant kitchen in Bournemouth. The kitchen deals with extremely high volumes so consistency & organization is absolutely key with the ability to excel & stay calm under pressure. You will be an integral part of the senior team & must have experience working with fresh produce & dealing with high volumes in a branded chain environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the organization & smooth running of the kitchen in the head chefs absence
- Assist & Support the Head Chef with the day to day running of the kitchen
- Responsible for overseeing the ordering of, close management of stock & labour efficiency
- Ensuring all Health & Hygiene procedures are implemented & continually adhered to
- Have the ability to work & train on every section of the cook line
- Competent & confident in training new staff
- Ability to learn & understand new cooking techniques
In return you will receive this:
- £23,000 salary + tips
- A unique opportunity to join a growing dirty burger chain with national potential. You will not find another one like this.
- Lots of training & career development/progression
- 28 days holiday
- Free food
- Chance to be a major part of building something special