- Job Type
- Full Time
360 Play is one of the leading names in family entertainment centres and we are looking for multi talented leisure professionals with a passion for our industry to join our dynamic team. From our launch in 2009 we have received hundreds of thousands of guests every year, showing great solid growth. The company strives to always exceed customer expectations and wow the users to keep them coming back.
We currently have sites in Milton Keynes, Stevenage, Leicester, Basildon, Redditch, Farnborough and Rushden Lakes.
Now is a fantastic time to join a growing company.
We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Manager at 360 Play Stevenage..
As an assistant manager you will be the primary support to the general manager and will offer support for the day to day supervision of operations whilst being a real visual presence around the centre. You will be responsible for maintaining standards and you’ll have a real passion for providing an unforgettable experience for our customers.
Other skills that will need to be demonstrated include:
- A strong sense of personal responsibility and a can do attitude.
- Willing to ‘roll up your sleeves’ and lead by example.
- Able to work well in multi-discipline business.
- Good level of computer literacy
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good training and coaching skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- A high standard of personal presentation
- Confident and professional approach
- Exceptional organisation skills.
- Flexible and versatile working – evening and weekend working will be required.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong mutually supportive relationships.
- You must be a real people person with infectious energy.
Package: DoE, plus company benefits, contributory pension, profit related bonus.
360 Play is a great place to develop your career in the leisure industry; you will be joining the company at a really exciting time. In return we offer fantastic training and great opportunities along with a competitive salary but more importantly the chance to grow and develop your career and to be part of something really special. If you are interested in the position please send your CV and covering letter.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent