Front of House Manager - London
- Job Type
- Full Time
Front of House Manager - Downham Health & Leisure centre
Reports To: Operations Manager
Responsible For: Front Of House, Customer Liaison And Retail
To ensure the smooth running of the Front of House department from customer liaison to staffing issues.
1. Organising Rota’s on Shopworks for the Front of House Staff – ensuring all areas are staffed and prepared.
2. Staff Induction – inducting all new staff in 1Life induction and H&S induction.
3. Staff Training – training all staff in areas they will be working and ensuring all training records are complete and up to date.
4. Monitor staffing levels – ensuring all events are staffed for the amount of people in for it.
5. Conflict Management – to resolve any issues for the customers and mediate any situations that arise.
6. Change Orders & G4S – make sure change is ordered and collected. Liaise with G4S for collections and supplies.
7. Minutes – you are required to take minutes and type them up from all meetings.
8. Systems of Work – ensure these are completed for all related FOH tasks and make sure they are readily available for staff that need help.
9. Uniforms – you are in charge of ordering uniforms and badges through Corporate Trends whilst working to the budget.
10. Lost Property – you must log and collate all information regarding Lost Property so that we can hopefully reunite it with its owner.
11. Induction Loop – monitor and maintain the Induction Loop, regular testing and checks to be carried out.
12. Admin Trained – you will be trained so that you can complete the financial side of the business. You will complete the WMR, Financial Return, POPs, Cheque Requests, and Payroll etc.
13. Stock Take – in charge of liaising with Venners the external stock taking company and completing all relevant paperwork and reports they need.
14. Customer Forum – meeting where you sit and discuss the progression of Downham Health & Leisure Centre with a selected group of customers.
15. Customer Complaints – sending holding letters when receiving a complaint and then dealing with the complaint fully – gaining the approval of the GM before it is sent out.
16. Customer Feedback – responsible for the Customer Comments Board, Monthly Customer Feedback reports, You Say, We Do & Client Report Information.
17. Internal & External Audits – making sure everything is in place for the Audits and liaise with the auditors.
Core Qualities & Behaviors (1life Performance Framework)
In addition to the Key Responsibilities, 1Life has identified the core qualities and behaviours required from all colleagues for the successful delivery of our Mission, Vision, Values and commercial goals. These can be found in the 1Life Behaviour Framework and this role is required to achieve at Level 2, with particular focus on the following areas:
- Owning the issue and getting it done
- Putting customers first
- 1Life, 1team
Where you will work
Downham Health & Leisure centre is open 7 days a week therefore un-sociable working hours will be expected. It has two Swimming Pools, a Gym with 100 plus stations, a Group Exercise program with 70 plus scheduled classes, outdoor Football fields, an Astro Turf and more. The Front of House team is essential in making sure all activities within these areas run smoothly.
Working for 1Life
Working for 1Life is rewarding. All staff receives learning and development plans throughout their career, with a line manager giving clear direction and scope, no matter what the role.
We also offer competitive salaries, excellent company benefits and a comprehensive reward and recognition scheme to ensure that loyalty; dedication and hard work are rewarded.
1Life is an equal opportunities employer and has been accredited with Investors in People Silver Award.
Apply for Front of House Manager - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly