Front of House / Children’s Activities Manager - St Albans
- Job Type
- Full Time
Front of House / Children’s Activities Manager - Cotlandswick Leisure Centre
REPORTS TO: General Manager
RESPONSIBLE FOR: Receptionist / Party Hosts
To ensure the smooth running of the Front of House department along with children’s activities including camps and parties.
- Organising Rota’s for casual Front of House Staff and Party Hosts – making sure all parties and all areas are covered and prepared
- Responsible for the smooth running of parties / camps / events and making sure customers are enjoying their time at our centre.
- Staff Induction – Inducting all new staff in 1Life Inductions and H & S Inductions
- Staff Training – Training all staff in areas they will be working and making sure all training records are complete and up to date.
- Monitor staffing levels – make sure all parties, camps and events are staffed for the amount of people expected.
- Conflict Management – To resolve any issues for the customers and mediate any situations
- Change Orders & G4S – Make sure change is ordered and collected. Liaise with G4S for collections and supplies
- Minutes – You are required to take minutes and type them up from all meetings.
- Systems of Work – make sure these are completed for all related FOH tasks and make sure they are readily available for staff that need help.
- Uniforms – You are in charge of ordering uniforms and badges through Corporate Trends whilst working to the budget.
- Lost Property – you must log and collate all information regarding Lost Property so that we can hopefully reunite it with their owner.
- Admin Trained – you will be trained so that you can complete the financial side of the business. You will complete the WMR, Financial Return, POPs, Cheque Requests, Payroll etc.
- Social Media – Social media support and responsibility to promote and engage via this marketing tool.
- Customer Forum – Meeting where you sit and discuss the progression of the centre with a selected group of customers.
- Customer Complaints – sending holding letters when receiving a complaint and then dealing with the complaint fully – gaining the approval of the GM before it is sent out.
- Customer Feedback – responsible for the Customer Comments Board.
- Internal & External Audits – Making sure everything is in place for the Audits and liaise with the auditors.
CORE QUALITIES & BEHAVIOURS (1Life Performance Framework)
In addition to the Key Responsibilities, 1Life has identified the core qualities and behaviours required from all colleagues for the successful delivery of our Mission, Vision, Values and commercial goals. These can be found in the 1Life Behaviour Framework and this role is required to achieve at Level 2 , with particular focus on the following areas:
- Owning the issue and getting it done
- Putting customers first
- 1Life, 1team