Club Assistant - Milton Keynes
- Job Type
- Full Time
Club Assistant - Windmill Hill Golf Centre
Competitive Salary plus company benefits
Full time position
About the role
- To promote quality customer care at all times, dealing with minor complaints and reporting serious complaints to the Duty Manager.
- To check the safety of equipment and to report any damage or malfunction of equipment, plant or building fabric to the Duty Manager immediately after discovery.
- To assist in the preparation and operation of events and activities, including the assembly and dismantling of equipment and minor repairs when required.
- To ensure the health and safety of customers at all times.
- To ensure all cleaning duties are carried out as prescribed by the Duty Manager.
- To assist the serving of all beverages including alcoholic
- To assist with the preparation and cooking of the Centre’s menu and other kitchen tasks set by management.
- To assist the Duty Manager in maintaining storage areas in a clean and tidy manner condition and in accordance with store plans.
- To assist in the opening and securing of the premises each day and in the security of the building at all times.
- To complete general administrative tasks relating to the Centre's operation as they relate to the duties of the post.
An interest in golf is ideal but not essential, full training will be provided.
Where you will work
Windmill Hill Golf Centre, Tattenhoe Ln, Bletchley, Milton Keynes
Introduction to 1Life
1Life is a forward thinking lifestyle and management solutions company who manages Windmill Hill Golf Centre in partnership with Milton Keynes Council, encouraging communities to ‘live more, live well’.
Working for 1Life
Working for 1Life is rewarding. All staff receive a learning and development plan giving you clear direction and scope for career progression. We offer training, competitive salaries, excellent company benefits and a comprehensive range of benefits and rewards to recognise hard work and dedication.
1Life is an equal opportunities employer and has been accredited with Investors in People Silver Award.