Receptionist - Bourne
- Job Type
- Part Time
Receptionist - Receptionist Bourne Leisure Centre
2 part time positions available
About your role
As a receptionist you’ll create the right first impression with a warm welcoming meet and greet, look smart, listen and show initiative as you help all visitors to the centre. Key will be your ability to deliver outstanding customer care and service in a proactive manner.
You should be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, from dealing with telephone enquiries to handling customer comments.
Responsibilities within the receptionist role include:
- Providing a welcoming, effective and efficient reception area
- Maintain the presentation of up to date customer information, programmes and feedback
- Actively help customers select activities & services within the centre
- Delivering first class service to the hundreds of people who use and call the centre every day
- Maintaining a complete knowledge of the services and facilities on offer.
You must be confident, enjoy working with people and thrive on delivering great service in a busy environment.
Where you will work
1Life is a forward thinking lifestyle and management solutions company, who manage Bourne Leisure Centre in partnership with South Kesteven District Council , encouraging communities to ‘live more, live well.’
Working for 1Life
Working for 1Life is rewarding. All staff receive a learning and development plan throughout their career which gives you clear direction and the scope to progress no matter what role you are in. We also offer competitive salaries, excellent company benefits and a comprehensive reward and recognition scheme to ensure that loyalty, dedication and hard work will be rewarded. 1Life is an equal opportunities employer and has been accredited with Investors in People Silver Award.
This vacancy is on a Permanent basis.
Competitive plus excellent company benefits