Lifeguard - Boston
Lifeguard - Princess Royal Sports Arena, Boston
National Pool Lifeguard qualification essential
We are recruiting for individuals who are highly motivated and can provide excellent customer service. You’d be critical in maintaining our facilities to be open, clean and safe, as well as ensuring equipment is working. You will be able to work on your own initiative & play an integral part of the team who follow a quality management system. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Taking responsibility for the Health and Safety of all our customers
- Pro-actively carrying out daily checks such as pool temperature ensuring standards are met
- Take pride in poolside surroundings, by conducting cleaning duties & maintaining hygiene standards
- Provide a professional, friendly and welcoming services to all customers
- Maintain full product knowledge of the services at our centre.
- Flexibility towards the hours and role are essential as you will be required to work on a shift-rota basis including evenings and weekends.
Leisure Centre info
The Princess Royal Sports Arena opened in October 2003, providing premier health spa facilities, extensive sport and recreational facilities for everyone.
Our team of fully qualified fitness and studio instructors will ensure you make the most of your time with us. Everyone has different reasons for using our facilities, but whether you want to improve your fitness, lose weight and tone up, train for an event, or simply relax and unwind, our staff will help you achieve all your goals.
1Life is a forward thinking lifestyle and management solutions company, who manages the Princess Royal Sports Arena in partnership with Boston Borough Council.
Working for 1Life
Working for 1Life is rewarding. All staff receive a learning and development plan throughout your career with us giving you clear direction and scope no matter what role you are in. We also offer competitive salaries, excellent company benefits and a comprehensive reward and recognition scheme to ensure that loyalty, dedication and hard work will be rewarded.
1Life is an equal opportunities employer and has been accredited with Investors in People Silver Award.
Competitive Salary, Plus company benefits