General Manager - New Opening - Fresh Food Restaurant
- Job Type
- Full Time
General Manager – New Opening - Fresh Food Restaurant
Salary: Up to £40K
Plus: Bonus and TRONC
We are looking for an experienced General Manager who is used to operating a high volume fresh food business, with previous experience of a new opening, to join our team at the Red Lion, Malpas. The Red Lion is currently closed for a multi-million-pound refurbishment and on re-opening will serve a fresh food, as well as offering some of the best beers Britain has to offer. In addition to the bar and restaurant the Red lion will have a function room, suitable as a venue for weddings and other celebrations, as well as 16 en-suite rooms.
The Red Lion is managed by 16 Hospitality, an independent hospitality group operating unique and characterful premium restaurants in the North West of England and North Wales. We are passionate about people, ensuring our guests have a great experience and excellent service is at the heart of everything we do.
The successful General Manager will be an experienced operator within a high volume fresh food business, having managed food sales of £15k+ each week. You will be passionate about guest service, food quality and standards within the business and obsessive in ensuring all guests have the very best experience. As a General Manager you will have a proven track record of driving sales and volume in the business and take advantage of every opportunity to develop and grow your business. You will be able to demonstrate where you have developed people within your team to reach their full potential, and you will inspire and nurture the next level of Assistant Managers and Head Chefs. As a General Manager you will enjoy busy hands on role where you have the opportunity to utilise your leadership skills and where motivating your team is a daily event. Your standards will be exemplary and you will be responsible for maintaining business standards at all times.
- A General Manager with experience of a new opening and operating a high volume fresh food business with £15k+ in food sales each week
- Some experience of operating a room offer or small hotel would be an advantage, but is not essential.
- A hands on people person, who is passionate about delivering great service with attention to detail
- A General Manager with personality, energy and charisma to motivate, lead and develop a large team
- Financial acumen to plan and grow the business
- Passionate about great food & drink quality
- Hold a personal licence and be fully mobile with access to a car.
If this role excites you, we would love to hear from you.
Apply for General Manager - New Opening - Fresh Food Restaurant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly