Chef de Partie
Chef de Partie– Premium Fresh Food Restaurant
Salary: £8.50 to £9 per hour plus TRONC
Live-in (if required)
We are looking for a Chef de Partie to join the team at The Oyster Catcher, Rhosneigr, Anglesey (LL64), a very busy restaurant offering a fresh seasonal menu with locally sourced ingredients, as well as offering some of the best guest ales in Britain. The Oyster Catcher is one of six businesses owned by 16 Hospitality, an expanding independent operator based in North Wales and the North West of England, with a passion for people and providing guests with exceptional service.
The Role Chef de Partie
The successful Chef will be passionate about food quality and standards within the business. You will prepare, cook and present meals to specification and ensure the highest standards of cleanliness, safety and compliance with hygiene regulations. An hourly rate of £8.50 to £9 an hour is being offered dependant on experience, plus tips. Live-in is available is required.
- You must have fresh food experience and be used to delivering £10k+ each week in food sales.
- Excellent cooking skills with the ability to remain calm under pressure
- A passion for food and delivering great food quality.
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Strict adherence to food hygiene and health & safety regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic, strong work ethic and hunger to learn
- Minimum level 1 food hygiene.
If this role excites you, we would love to hear from you.
Apply for Chef de Partie
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly