Sous Chef - Busy Fresh Food Restaurant - Live- in available
Sous Chef – Fresh Food Restaurant - Live-in available
Salary: up to £12.50 per hour plus TRONC
We are looking for a Sous Chef to join the team at The White Eagle, Rhoscolyn (LL65), a busy restaurant offering a fresh seasonal menu with locally sourced ingredients. The White Eagle is one of six businesses owned by 16 Hospitality, an expanding independent operator based in North Wales and the North West of England, with a passion for people and providing guests with exceptional service.
The Role Sous Chef
The successful Sous Chef will be passionate about food quality and standards within the business. You will be obsessive in ensuring that all meals that leave the kitchen are of the highest standard and only the very best will do. As a Sous Chef you will work with the Head Chef to ensure the kitchen meets all hygiene, health & safety and food safety compliance standards, in addition to the control of food stocks and ordering. You will enjoy a busy, hands on role where you have the opportunity to develop your skills and motivate others within the kitchen.
- We are happy to consider a CDP, who is looking for the next step up, or a Sous Chef looking for a role in a busy food business
- You must have fresh food experience and be used to delivering £10k+ each week in food sales.
- Excellent cooking skills with the ability to remain calm under pressure
- A passion for food and delivering great food quality.
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Strict adherence to food hygiene and health & safety regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic, strong work ethic and hunger to learn
- Minimum level 2 food hygiene.
If this role excites you, we would love to hear from you.
Apply for Sous Chef - Busy Fresh Food Restaurant - Live- in available
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly