General Manager - Cheshire
- Job Type
- Full Time
General Manager, 16 Hospitality - Cheshire
Salary: Up to £40K
Plus: Bonus and TRONC
16 Hospitality are a leading independent hospitality operator within the North West of England and North Wales, currently with 5 (soon to be 6) iconic premium restaurant businesses with rooms. Each business is unique and characterful, featuring fresh seasonal food and some of the best guest ales Britain has to offer. We are passionate about people, ensuring our guests have a great experience and excellent service at the heart of everything we do.
Due do expansion we are looking to recruit General Managers, who have excellent leadership skills and share our passion for guest service, to join our team within the Cheshire area.
The successful General Manager will be an experienced operator within a similar business, having managed food sales of £10k+ each week. You will be passionate about guest service, food quality and standards within the business and obsessive in ensuring all guests have the very best experience. As a General Manager you will have a proven track record of driving sales and volume in the business and take advantage of every opportunity to develop and grow your business. You will be able to demonstrate where you have developed people within your team to reach their full potential, and you will inspire and nurture the next level of Assistant Managers and Head Chefs. As a General Manager you will enjoy busy, hands on role where you have the opportunity to utilise your leadership skills and where motivating your team is a daily event. As a General Manager you will have exemplary standards and will be responsible for maintaining business standards at all times.
- A General Manager with experience of operating £10k+ in food sales each week
- Some experience of operating a room offer or small hotel would be an advantage.
- A real people person who is passionate about delivering great service with attention to detail
- Personality, energy and charisma to motivate, lead and develop a large team
- Financial acumen to plan and grow the business
- Passionate about great food & drink quality
- Hold a personal licence and be fully mobile with access to a car.
If this role excites you, we would love to hear from you.
Apply for General Manager - Cheshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly