Breakfast Staff - Tarporley
- Job Type
- Full Time
Breakfast Staff - The Swan, Tarporley
The Swan is A Free House with all the freedom that the term implies, The Swan is a pub with attitude, to be enjoyed by anyone who likes good food, beer and wine in a relaxed atmosphere. The pubs inviting character together with its warm and friendly atmosphere, set in idyllic surroundings, the pub is perfectly situated for a refreshing pint or a long relaxing evening meal. Why not come and join the team here?
A fantastic opportunity has now arisen to become part of the kitchen team. With relevant experience, in a fresh food environment, you will relish the chance to shine as our breakfast chef. We are looking for an individual that not only demonstrates the skills listed below, but also has the ability to apply individual leadership and decision making to ensure our goals are achieved.
Deliver a reliable efficient food service
- Ability to work under pressure and use your own initiative
- Be flexible and the kind of person who jumps in to help to ensure service is never compromised
- Positive ‘can do attitude’
- Has the ability to cope with a busy kitchen and work safely within all legislations
- Has excellent attention to detail and enjoys working to high standards
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to assist with menu development
- Ability to prepare cook and present all dishes
- Has excellent personal standards regarding time keeping, attendance and personal presentation
We offer comprehensive training packages, to ensure that you are up to speed with the way we do things and offer you the opportunity to continually enhance your skillset.
- Opportunity to develop and progress your career within a growing independent company.
- Competitive rate of pay plus tronc received monthly
- 5.6 weeks holiday, pension plan and uniform.
- 50% discount card for food at all of our sites.
Apply for Breakfast Staff - Tarporley
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly