Chef de Partie - Rhosneigr
- Job Type
- Full Time
Chef de Partie - The Oystercatcher, Rhosneigr
Up to £9.50 per hour dependent on experience
In 2011 the Oyster Catcher opened, it is a unique building, in a beautiful setting in Rhosneigr, Anglesey. Open 7-days a week year round, The Oyster Catcher is the perfect place to dine or unwind, calling in for a spot of lunch, or enjoying an evening meal. We have created a variety of seasonal menus and our produce is locally sourced wherever possible. We pride ourselves on our range of locally sourced, traditional Cask Ales and our collection of wines and champagnes from around the world.
A fantastic opportunity has now arisen to become part of the kitchen team. With relevant experience, in a fresh food environment, you will relish the chance to develop your career. We are looking for an individual that not only demonstrates the skills listed below, but also has the ability to apply individual leadership and decision making to ensure our goals are achieved.
Deliver a reliable efficient food service
- Ability to work under pressure and use your own initiative
- Be flexible and the kind of person who jumps in to help to ensure service is never compromised
- Positive ‘can do attitude’
- Has the ability to cope with a busy kitchen and work safely within all legislations
- Has excellent attention to detail and enjoys working to high standards
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to assist with menu development
- Ability to prepare cook and present all dishes
- Has excellent personal standards regarding time keeping, attendance and personal presentation
We offer comprehensive training packages, to ensure that you are up to speed with the way we do things and offer you the opportunity to continually enhance your skillset.
Opportunity to develop and progress your career within a growing independent company.
Competitive rate of pay plus tronc received monthly
5.6 weeks holiday, pension plan and uniform.
50% discount card for food at all of our sites.